Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I know I'm a couple days late but here's my movie list for Jan 17-23
1. The identity theft of Mitch Mustain (2013)
This is a documentary about top high school prospect Mitch Munstain who had a lot of controversy surrounding him as he started the University of Arkansas. Who with all his talent never became a big star.
As a movie: C
Fun Factor: 5
Should you see it: If you are like me and a huge Arkansas Razorbacks Fan, or you like 30 for 30 then you will like it. If you're not into sports skip it.
2. Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (2015)
Once again there is time travel in a hot tub.
As a movie: F
Fun Factor: 4
Should you see it: I liked the first one, because it was just goofy enough to work. This one doesn't even try. Skip this movie.
3.  The Revenant (2015)
This film is a well deserved Oscar nominated film. Basically without giving away spoilers I will say it's a movie based on a true story about revenge, and Leonardo DiCaprio gets attacked by a bear. The acting is phenomenal.
As a movie: A
Fun Factor: 5
Should you see it: Yes what are you waiting for go now!
4. Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No (2015)
As a movie: D-
Fun Factor: 10
Should you see it: This is not a good movie. But it's a lot of fun to watch. If you enjoy B movies. You will love this film. I love this film. If you don't like goofy horror films than skip it.
5. Meet the Patels (2015)
Indian actor Ravi Patel is getting pressured by his parents because he is not married. He agrees to let his parents try to help him find a wife.
As a movie: B
Fun Factor: 7
Should you see it: This is a good documentary do yourself a favor and see it
6. Elite Squad: The Enemy Within (2010)
This is about a elite task force in Brazil.
As a movie:  B+
Fun Factor:  7
Should you see it: Yes, the description I gave doesn't do this movie justice. The thing is when I make my plot summary I have one rule no spoilers. So without spoiling anything I will say watch this it's good.
7. Cartel Land (2015)
This Oscar nominated documentary is about cartels in Mexico and the people trying to stop them both in the USA, and Mexico.
As a movie: B+
Fun Factor: 4
Should you see it: Although parts of this film are violent and gritty, I still feel this is a must see documentary.


No comments:

Post a Comment