Dustin's year of movies

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Jan 1-9 List
1. Run Lola Run 
2. St. Vincent
3. American Yakuza
4. Detention of the Dead
5. Hateful 8
6. Hate Ship Love Ship
7. Listen to me Marlon
8. Premature
9. The Seven Five

Posted by whogavethisguyablog at 10:58 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
whogavethisguyablog
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ▼  2016 (8)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • I know I'm a couple days late but here's my movie ...
      • Movies from January 9-16 1. Ted 2 (2015) I want to...
      • Movies I've watched in January 1. Run Lola Run (1...
      • I realized it's not good to put up the movies befo...
      • Jan 1-9 List 1. Run Lola Run  2. St. Vincent 3....
      • For the year 2016 I have decided to watch a movie ...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.