Sunday, October 7, 2018

70's and 80's Horror movies

The next list of will be Horror movies from the 70's and 80's.

6. The Wicker Man (1973)
This movie is creepy even by today's standards. This movie is really good, and has Christopher Lee in it. Just make sure you don't watch the remake with Nick Cage.

7. Alien (1979)
I feel this is a movie most people have seen but if you haven't you need to. It is very suspenseful, and I believe it truly is one of the greatest horror movies ever. Plus unlike many of the movies in general at that time the female character was not only the lead, but also a bad a$$.

8.  The Exorcist (1973)
This movie is has so much I could mention there's plenty of things to scare, make you sick, and just shake your head in disbelief. If you're easily offended don't watch this movie.  If you're not easily offended check it out.

9. Carrie (1976)
It's written by Stephen King, has great acting, great directing, and I anti bullying message as well. Remember watch this movie or they'll all going to laugh at you.

10. Poltergeist (1982)
This is just a good old fashioned haunted house movie. Directed by the late Toby Hopper this is a chilling tale. Also the clown scene still creeps me out.

That's it for now I'll write the next five horror movies soon until then happy watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment